Friday, October 27, 2006

tuti

today....we went to the dentist, because of my sister's brace and I also got my teeth cleaned. It feels good when I know my teeth is clean and I feel like smiling.

...
after the cleaning...I ate dinner :-( I'm hungry na....didn't eat breakfast and lunch(It's like I'm always on a diet when I'm already very thin, maybe I have an eating disorder or I'm just a picky eater T_T)
so...
bye bye clean teeth
----------------------------------and also today-----------------
I was able to convert my audio cds to mp3 files...YESSSS!!! Now I have almost all of my favourite songs in my PSP but I haven't updated the iPod...geezzz I feel so lazy to do that and my sister is nagging me...
My mom also told me to update her mp3 player and of course to avoid much work I told her that I dont know what kind of music she wants and she replied that she wants Bamboo and Callalily songs>>>believe it or not she really loves Bamboo, and lately shes singing Stars by Callalily(and before that, Bitiw by Sponge Cola hehe)she once made a comment that the Callalily boys are gwapo.Yey nanggaling mismo kay mama gwapo Callalily harhar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home