Thursday, June 22, 2006

9

another ordinary day....I was quite behave at school this week than the last, I mean, we(me and some of my seatmates) were throwing paper for a pretend war(well, they started it!). I admit that its immature for us to play that game, but what can I do, IT'S FUN.
Robin(my classmate) is still stuck with his current expression, it was like:

Robin: you and you, and you over there...tangina nyo!

(it might be unpleasant to hear but I'm already used to hear him like that and I just laugh about it)
F.Y.I.: Robin can cursed about 130+ per day !

there's another incident today and I was quite mean, I was talking to my friend about the test that I was making then Kathleen entered the conversation
Me: blah, blah, blah (talking to my friend about the test)
Kathleen:Eh paki ko, eh paki ko! (talking to me in a very mean
way)
Me: Eh hindi naman kita kinakausap! (in short napahiya si Kathleen)

She's epal, she deserve it.

currently watching:
Gundam Seed Destiny (still wondering why Shin Asuka is the lead character, I think he's worthless)

And I almost forgot, I am very pleased to anounce that I am no longer a LATECOMER at school( I guess this will make my father happy, really happy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home