Sunday, October 22, 2006

super tagal na

Well...its been a long time....(again)....when I last updated this blog...
Its already sembreak but the big question is...What will I do?
see, I really dont like wasting my time with not-so-important-things but whats ironic is that I always end up doing not-so-important things T_T
My life is weird. I am weird.
TODAY
Darn!!! I wanna go to Pampanga to see Callalily live but we're scheduled to go there next week...arrrgghh...I'm frustrated, I wanna see my "current" crush who is Kean Cipriano(I really dont know whats with this guy but I really like him), just a single picture with him will make me really happy..as in..btw I forgot he's my boyfriend pala but too bad he didn't know that I'm his ever beautiful GF hehehe(ambisyosa!)
Enough of that...
Hayzzzz I got another "sermon session" from my mom, its about how I always frown...but duh...big deal...I really dont have the habit of smiling...I mean there's nothing to smile about...it made me frown, a little more :-(
I'm broke, I want another game for my PSP(just to cure the "disease" called "boredom"), the sims2 is already boring, but gosh a single game is a bit expensive..cost about 3.5k to 2.5k pesos (and it means I have to use my own money! and the problem is stated in bold letters.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home