Tuesday, June 20, 2006

sum up

Its been a long time since my last post. I'm just too lazy to update this blog...wow summer passed...just like that...
Summer :
one of the most boring summer ever in the history of my freakin' life...I never went out to go to a beach or even to a resort...well I reckon that its been a year since I went to any beach...I admit that the sea is quite fascinating, but not that much...for me, I think.
before the vacation I told myself that I need to work to improve my drawings but I was not able to, maybe its just a lack of inspiration or just plain laziness x_x
so what did I do last summer? I just stayed at home and eat, sleep, watch tv and the cycle goes on and on and on....and for the record "I HATE IT".
School opening:
Another nightmare began...SCHOOL...ordinary day...met my old friends, I'm glad that theyre still the same (/pif). I can still remember the time when I decided to go to school
Me: (writing my name in a piece of paper) Look! I can write my name, can
I go to school now?
Mom: sure! I will enroll you to kindergarten

and the rest was history....
and now...I'm 4th year highschool...quite fast....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home