Wednesday, October 26, 2005

can't get it out of my head

well, I could name this entry as an another "wala lang" but the current title is more appropriate. This entry is just nothing, maybe just a hang-over at the last concert I've seen....there is just a sentence that keeps on running through my head(ilang miles na kaya?)....and that sentence is.......................................
"ANG GWAPO NI CHAMP!!!!" I just wanna let it out....breath in....breath out....you know...cause Champ Lui-Pio is a dreamboy(??) for me......hayzzzzzzzzz......I think I made a mistake in saying that his eyes are "cute". While Hale is performing onstage, I can't take my eyes on Champ's eyes...when he looked back(maybe at the crowd not me>>>cuz I'm in the middle in the front row)........DAMN! its sooooooo SINCERE!!! And its very serious....my gosh! I'm ready to melt at that instant.

By the way....the shots I made was ruined......DAMN IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home